This agreement is made between BBESTONES ECOMMERCE PVT. LTD. (having “FOODWINGZY”,”FW” as its brand/trade/aggregator, facilitator name) and the User ("You"), the individual. “FOODWINGZY” collects information about you when you use our mobile application/websites and through other interactions and communications you have with us. By visiting and/or ordering services on this Website, you agree and, where required, consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy.
Purpose of the policy:
- Offering consumer choices as to how their information is used beyond the purpose for which the information was provided.
- Offering consumer reasonable access to their information and an opportunity to correct inaccuracies.
- Taking reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of the personal information.
Collection and sharing of Information
- We collect personal information from you when you order goods or services from us via our App/Website. We also collect information when you complete any customer survey. App/Website usage information may also be collected using cookies (as defined below). FOODWINGZY will collect information that personally identifies you and/or your location, where required (this may include your name, email address, home address, telephone number, geolocation, etc.), but only when you voluntarily give it to us.
- We collect this information exclusively to carry out the functions offered on the App/Website and to provide you with offers and information about FOODWINGZY and other services we think you may be interested in. We might collect this personal information through: online food ordering; entry into competitions; subscribing to our newsletter; creating a user account; sending 'contact us' messages or other correspondence through the Website; or through advertising, research and direct marketing.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
- We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our Website Terms and any other agreement; or to protect the rights of “FOODWINGZY”, Participating Restaurants or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
- Please be aware about the fact that we do not control the acts of Participating Restaurants and other affiliated parties. All the customers and visitors should be fully aware of that, when they disclose personal information such as their actual name, mobile No., e-mail address, etc. to third parties, the information may be collected and used by others to send that person unsolicited e-mail from other parties, outside of “FOODWINGZY”. In the event that you can contact us, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by mentioning the name of the Participating Restaurant who is engaged in the activity of collecting and using personal information improperly.
Cookies are small pieces of information saved by your browser.
- Cookies are used to record various aspects of your visit and assist us in providing you with uninterrupted service.
- 3Cookies may be set in your browser by us when you access the Platform or may be set in when you visit Third Party websites. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information that you submit to us.
- Amendments to the Policy
- Trademark Policy
“FOODWINGZY” respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights. Reporting Instances of Intellectual Property Violations: To file a notice of infringement with “FOODWINGZY” you must provide a written communication (by email or regular mail) that sets out the information specified in the list below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and lawyer's fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your intellectual property right(s). Accordingly, if you are not sure if you are the proprietor of the intellectual property right(s), we suggest that you first contact a lawyer.